Friday, April 16, 2010

Is That A Card In Your Pocket, Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?



I am so excited to be made into a line of greeting cards! What crazy people would do such a thing? The nice folks at NobleWorks approached me about the whole idea--and voila, you can see (and buy!) them for yourself at www.nobleworkscards.com

They took some of the images from my book (which by the way, you can also purchase on my website) photoshopped them, cropped them, gave them funny headlines, and now you can insult your friends with a Chris March original! They will soon be for sale across the country, damaging the minds of people everywhere!!

I will be making an appearance at the National Stationery Show here in NYC in May (the 16th and 17th at the Javits Center from 1 to 4pm, but I'll remind you later) to launch the new line, and meet people to sign cards and my book.

Who would have thought that breaking my neck in those headpieces would pay off one day?!!

3 comments: